Our kids finally got to open their stockings the day after Christmas.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Family Fun
We got to spend a ton of time with family this year around Christmas which I love! There were lots of late nights playing games, talking, watching movies (and helping out sick kids-thanks Bennetts!!!). It was so much fun and was over all too quickly. Already looking forward to next year!
Our kids finally got to open their stockings the day after Christmas.
A bunch of goofy kids eating some meal together. These cousins sure know how to have fun together!
Then on December 28, 2011 Miss Hannah Kay Watson joined our family! Sarah and Ben spent the morning with us awaiting her arrival. They didn't know whether they would have a sister or brother, but Sarah was convinced it was a brother. I took them up to the hospital to see her and I tried to get her ready for the fact that she had a sister, but she wasn't having it at all!! However, when she saw her new baby, she fell completely in love! And who wouldn't love this adorable little girl?! She is such a good baby and so sweet! And just look at those chubby cheeks!
The proud big cousin! He loves to hold Hannah and told me once that he could hold her all day and all night. I asked him what he would do if she cried and he thought about it then told me, "I would give her to Aunt Jo and she could fix that then I would take her back again when she stopped crying!" I guess he has it all figured out! Now if only he could figure out how to smile without looking goofy!
More 4 wheeler riding. It's not as much fun in the house but it was too cold to go outside so they had to make due.
Our kids finally got to open their stockings the day after Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oloWhat fun! Love the tent (awesome job, Sean) and the kids are so sweet with their cousins! Thanks for sharing!
You are so welcome for the sickness! Thanks for letting us crash your house!
Post a Comment