Tuesday, October 28, 2008

30 weeks


Here I am at 30 weeks. I can hardly believe that there are only 10 weeks, or less hopefully, before we have this baby! I feel much larger than I look in this picture. Somehow, I always look smaller in picutres than in real life. Not sure how that happens. This picture was taken at my sister, Angie's house in Wichita, KS where we spent the weekend and had a blast! I will post more pictures of our adventures later. Hope you all had as good a weekend as we did!

6 comments:

Katy said...

Debbie, you look tiny in this picture. Can you believe only 10 weeks? It doesn't seem like a very long time. Have you guys got a name picked out?

The Ennists said...

I know, it is crazy! We do have a name, but we aren't telling anyone. We thought we were not going to find out the sex and have that surprise at the end, but I changed my mind at the very last minute, so we thought we would at least have one surprise for everyone! Do you have any names? How are you?

The Bryans said...

Pretty picture! Very pretty smile :) I hope you had enough capri pants left for your Kansas trip ;) - or is it winter there too now? I honestly think we are about the same size now! Which is weird, because you are 11 weeks farther along! I think a lot of chocolate on lonely evenings without Ben are to blame on my end unfortunately :( Bad bad bad

The Bryans said...

so now that you have a name picked out, can we borrow your (or was it the Watson's?) name book? Ben and I need it badly :) Coming up with a name is too hard!

The Ennists said...

Of course! When you come home, it is all yours! Come home soon!

Cat said...

Hi there Debbie! It's Cat- all the way down in Georgia! I found your site from Andy and Megans! I have a blog too so that I can keep in touch with all of you out west! You don't have long before you're blessed with another baby Ennist! Times were much more peaceful with just Harrison running around- 2 more makes for a real zoo, but a lot of laughs too! Anyway, you look adorable and having a lot of fun out there with your family. Take care and check out my blog at themartindocudrama.blogspot.com
Cat