Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Glucose Test
Today I had my glucose test at the women's clinic. I was dreading it because when I had to do it with Tyler, I got very sick and had to work really hard not to throw up! The only reason I didn't is because I knew if I did, I would have to do it all over again if I did. This time was SO much better! I did feel a little light headed and dizzy, but not too nauseous and never close to throwing up. It was a good visit and as long as everything stays normal, I should be OK to fly to California on the 5th of November! I am going there to start the process of getting sonogram certified so I can do ultrasounds for the pregnancy center. Sean is coming with me and he is going to have a great time just hanging out on the beach and eating at all the great restruants within walking distance of our motel in Redondo Beach. Since I am going for work, I won't have to pay for anything so all we will have to pay for is Sean's plane ticket and his food. We are both really looking forward to it and I even think I will enjoy my classes. California, here we come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great vacation! I wish I was going somewhere warm! ;) Glad to hear you were able to hold your glucose test down....it was not so good for me! I did so good and then 5 minutes before I went to my appointment...it didn't want to stay down anymore! The fun we go through! :) Good thing it is all worth it!!!!
Post a Comment