
First of all, I had a doctor's appointment today and I am officially cleared to fly to Redondo Beach California next Wednesday! I am glad for a lot of reasons, the most important one being that our baby and I are both healthy and doing well. I am not having the blood pressure problems that started at this point in my pregnancy with Tyler and I am thankful for that. Also, I am really looking forward to spending some time with Sean in California:-) Now on to the pictures that never turn up here the way I want them to. We went to an awesome pumpkin patch in Wichita this past weekend with my sister and her family. There was a hay bale maze which Tyler ran though and tried to hide from me in.

These are pedal cars. I thought it would be like riding a bicycle, but it was in reality much harder than that! When we got done, Tyler wanted to go again, but being the pregnant lady I am, I told him he was more than welcome to go again if he found someone else to pedal!

There were some huge pumpkins there and Tyler thought this one looked like a good seat. I told him he could get 1 pumpkin, and he wanted this one, but unfortunately it wouldn't have fit in our car on the way home. How sad:-( We came home with one that didn't even weigh 2 pounds instead.

This was the kid's favorite! I have never seen a giant jumping pillow before but it was definitely a hit! Air blows under it and kids (and adults) jump on it, what a cool invention! They spent a lot of time there and we even came back for round 2 before we left.

I thought this slide was also pretty cool, but it wasn't Tyler's favorite thing. You hiked up a hill with a garbage can lid or round snow sled and then slid through a culvert slide down to the rubber mat below. In this picture, Tyler is with his Uncle Nate. He did go one time on his own and then said he was done. He doesn't really like the dark all that much.

All 4 kids in a large wagon. Grammy got the boys matching sweat suits and they look pretty cute together.

The barrel train was a hit too! Tyler saw it and had to ride it, so that was the first thing we did. It came complete with a little bicycle horn that we heard honking continuously from the time we got there until the time we left. Bicycle horns get pretty annoying!

And finally here is a picture of my biggest boy just being himself. Angie has a great island in her kitchen that all the kids fit on and they spent a lot of time up there decorating cakes, carving pumpkins, and blowing up balloons.
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping in to see me Debbie, it really meant a lot. I read a few pages of one of the books you lent me and am now trying to hurry through the one I am currently reading so I can start that one. I can't wait. Thank you so much, it helps to distract the mind.
Sounds like an amazing time! I wish we had something like that close to us! Glad to hear you are doing so good with your pregnancy!
What great pictures! Looks like you had a fun time :) Soon Tyler will have to get used to sharing his cool, pedal-car-riding mommy with a little brother though!
Hope you have a GREAT time in California with your man - nothing like a little babymoon together!
Miss you!
Post a Comment