Now about the hunt. Sean got a deer last night on my grandparents land near Wheatland! Actually, we are not sure whether Sean or David Winegar got it, but Sean tagged it. And I am excited to have deer meat this winter! David will go back next weekend and hopefully tag on too. The part I am sad about it that I forgot my camera, so there will not be any pictures. Tyler was fascinated, especially since there were also 4 antelope hanging in the garage that others in my family shot yesterday. It was a very successful day for all involved!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Successful Hunt!
Now about the hunt. Sean got a deer last night on my grandparents land near Wheatland! Actually, we are not sure whether Sean or David Winegar got it, but Sean tagged it. And I am excited to have deer meat this winter! David will go back next weekend and hopefully tag on too. The part I am sad about it that I forgot my camera, so there will not be any pictures. Tyler was fascinated, especially since there were also 4 antelope hanging in the garage that others in my family shot yesterday. It was a very successful day for all involved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment