Monday, November 10, 2008

32 Weeks

While we were in California, I made it to 32 weeks! We didn't have to leave until Sunday afternoon, so I did get a chance to walk around a little in the daylight, but unfortunately, on Sunday, it was windy and chilly (hence the hair flying around!) But it is still a fun background and you can see my belly pretty good! I also got a chance to see our little one on ultrasound and he is doing very well. He was practicing breathing while we were looking and moving around a ton! He is however breech right now, so pray he turns around in the next little while before he gets too big to move.

2 comments:

The Bryans said...

Congrats on the 32 weeks! You're looking beautiful! Love the belly :) - I bet you were looking at your own little man quite often during your conference - how fun! I'm a little jealous I have to say haha! We'll pray that the little man turns around in time!

Lindsey& Jason said...

Wow i can't believe you are so close to having your new baby. You look so good. I miss you guys and hope all is going well in Laramie.