Monday, November 10, 2008

Home Again!

We are all finally home and pretty happy about it! Tyler spent the last week in Cody with his grandparents, and Sean and I were in Redondo Beach, California where I attended a NIFLA (National Institute of Family and Life Advocates) conference where I was trained in limited obstetrical ultrasound. I will tell you more about that later, but for now, here are some pictures Sean took of our trip. The top one is of the pier that was about 1/2 mile from our hotel. Sean walked out there every day and had breakfast and a cute little place called Polly's on the Pier.On Saturday, he got to go out on a glass bottom boat. They threw out a little fish food and here is what they saw/

He also got to see a ton of sea lions. They all hung out on this old metal structure and played in the water near by. Not a common sight in Wyoming!

This is just a sail boat. The weather there was beautiful. It was probably around 80 degrees all three days and hardly any wind.

This is the coastline overlooking the bay. They told us that 1 million people lived in a 7 mile radius of our motel! That number is overwhelming to me especially since the ocean was no more than 1/2 mile on one side! It didn't feel like it was that big where we were though. There were people for sure, but we never had to wait to be seated anywhere we went to eat. And by the way, if you have a chance to go to a "Cheesecake Factory" do not pass it up! We had probably the best cheesecake there I have ever tasted!





2 comments:

The Bryans said...

Yay I was waiting for pictures of your trip! :) Looks like you guys had a great time! Looks pretty there. Hope you had enough time besides your conference to spend together too! If you ever feel the 'need' for another trip to the cheesecake factory - there s one in downtown Denver - :) - I love that place too - hard not to!

The Ennists said...

Yes, I FOR SURE have a need for the cheesecake factory!!