Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turned Around!

I am happy to announce that our little one has officially turned around and is now head down (the correct position for birth!) I had suspected that he turned last week, but it was confirmed at my appointment today and I am so thankful! Now I don't have to worry about going into labor with a breech baby or having to have a version to turn him before labor. God is good! Everything else is going well with both baby and me, so now it is just wait, wait, wait! In God's perfect timing, we will welcome our new little boy into the world!

2 comments:

Travis & Alisa said...

You are so lucky! I wish Hannah would have flipped on her own, but I guess everything happens for a reason! I am glad to hear everything is going so well with you! I can't wait to see pics of that little one! ;)

Lee Ann said...

I am glad to hear he turned around. I am sure you are ready to go now. :)