Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ice Skating

Every year our church has an ice skating night where anyone can come and skate for free. We also have a ton of pizza and it is a great time of fellowship. Tyler was so excited to go this year. He and his daddy went out on the ice and Tyler did very well for his first time on skates. My camera wasn't adjusting to the lighting in there very well, so some of these pictures aren't the greatest, but I think you can at least get the gist! Those little red things they let the kids push around are great and Tyler did very well pushing his. I think it was a lot easier on his daddy's back as well!

Showing off his skates. It was fun to watch him try to walk with his skates on.

Tyler and Daddy on the ice for the first time!


2 comments:

Lana said...

I love reading people's blogs so I'll definetly enjoy seeing what you guys are up to on yours! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well... you are soooo close! I'm 16 weeks along and finally over the sick stage. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving at your house! Lana Bartos

Hughes' said...

Hey Debbie,

It's Jon and Heather. I love seeing your pictures and they are going to be even more exciting in about 6 weeks! Congrats again! Seeing the pictures from the ice skating party make us miss you guys and LVC so much. That happens pretty much once a week though!! I'm getting my Christmas cards lined up and I cannot find an address for you guys. Would you mind emailing it to me?- jandhhughes@gmail.com- Thanks! We miss you guys!!