Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picnic in November!

It is such a beautiful day in Laramie Wyoming! Tyler and I took a walk to the park this morning and we just wore sweat shirts! I cannot believe it is November 18th! Then Tyler wanted to have a picnic, but we didn't bring one and I didn't want to walk all the way back to the park (only about 6 blocks!), so we threw a blanket out on the front lawn and had our picnic there. It was so much fun and it brought back warm memories of summer. It will probably snow tomorrow:-)

1 comment:

Katy said...

Debbie, I love the work that you do. The book about the girl that works in a clinic such as yours was so good (though I only made it about half way through). I can't believe the statistics on how many women will choose not to have an abortion after actually seeing their child. That is amazing.
What a fun day at the park. This weather makes me want to take Isabel out so bad, but I can only beg others to take her out. My dad is so good with her and takes her to feed the cows, and ride the horses, so she is at least taking advantage of the beautiful weather. Thanks for your prayers, God is really working in my life.