Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

You would think I would learn how to post these pictures, but every time I forget and I am to lazy to do it over again! So this is the end result of Thanksgiving dinner. Tyler had a ton to eat and then played hard without taking a nap, so he fell asleep on my lap. I enjoy these times as they hardly ever happen anymore. He slept there until my arm fell asleep and I had to move. We had 8 adults, 3 eating children, and 1 non-eating child over for dinner. I made little turkeys for place mats which I thought were pretty cute:-) We had so much food and I am still eating left overs and freezing various turkey dishes to eat when I am not so tired of turkey!
Grandma and Grandpa joined us from Cody and Tyler loves spending time with them. Unfortunately, he doesn't like to look at the camera very well! I can never seem to get his eyes looking straight at the camera. We had a great time with Bob and Lil. We went bowling on Friday and Tyler had a blast throwing the ball. He scored 57 points, and just for the record, I won (which never happens!) We went to the UW basketball game on Sat and Tyler won a free 1 topping pizza. It is so nice when your kids take you out to dinner! It was such a great and relaxing weekend around the Ennist house. We hope yours was as good!!




1 comment:

oncearunner said...

Loved the Oreo Turkey! He looked tasty. Sounds like a nice weekend, see ya soon!
-katie