Sunday, December 7, 2008

36 Weeks


I am now 36 weeks and getting ready for this little one to come! We got a new dresser today that will double as a changing table (thank you mom and dad!) and I am planning to put all his little clothes in it tomorrow. Do you know how little newborn clothes are? Even though I am around babies all the time, I have forgotten just how tiny those clothes are and just how tiny the baby is that goes in them! I can't wait to see what he looks like. All I can picture is a little Tyler!

2 comments:

The Line of David said...

You look really good Debbie! I'll be praying for a good delivery. Maggie was ten times easier then Emma, I think it was just because she was second. I thought she would be another little Emma but she looks completely different. So that might happen with you too. Your christmas tree adventure looked like so much fun. I really miss that.
Kristen

Travis & Alisa said...

I can't beleive how close you are getting! We had Hannah at 37 weeks! I am surprised how long they stay in their tiny newborn clothes! I am so excited to see your little one!