Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update

So it has been a while since I have posted. I guess that is because nothing too exciting has been happening around here. It has been very very cold here so we have been spending most of our time inside. Tyler has gone over to some different friend's houses to play which has been nice as he sometimes gets stir crazy when we have to stay inside for so long. I appreciate the time to talk to the moms as well!

As most of you already know, I am still pregnant. I will be 38 weeks on Saturday, so this little one could come any time, or it still could be a while. I am trying not to get my heart set on him coming early, but at the same time, I would be so happy if he did! My doctor seems to think that he could because I have so many contractions now and he is very low. Thankfully he has stayed head down. My blood pressure has stayed low and there is no other reason for an induction, so I am very thankful for that. I am looking forward to doing this thing all naturally without any "help" from the doctors! I have all his tiny clothes washed and put in his dresser and the only thing I need is a baby to wear them!

Sean has been very busy at work as everyone wants to get their surgeries in before the end of the year. He also has a certification test on Friday in Casper, so if you wouldn't mind praying for him, we would all appreciate it! When he passes this test, he will be completely done with his first assistant class and able to move on with life!

I will keep you all posted when things happen with this baby. We are looking forward to Christmas with family as I am sure you all are too!

3 comments:

Travis & Alisa said...

I am so excited to see pictures of your little one! Merry Christmas!

Katy said...

Yeah for such a perfect pregnancy. It's amazing how the experience is so different when things go smoothly. Are you going to do it "natural" as in no drugs? I'm so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see pictures either.

The Ennists said...

Yes, I am planning to do it natural. I did with Tyler and it was such a rewarding experience for me! I am just hoping this one is a little shorter than the 21 hr labor I had with Tyler. But I know that God only gives us what we can handle!