I got a new camera for Christmas and I have a ton of great pictures to share with all of you of the whirlwind week we call Christmas, but I haven't figured out how to get the pictures off the camera and onto the computer, so when I do that, I will post some. Actually, I am sure it isn't that hard, but I haven't tried yet:-) It was great to have so much family come visit us and I really enjoyed having Christmas at my house this year.
As for the baby, we are still very patiently awaiting his arrival. I went to the doctor yesterday and I was measuring small. Your tummy should measure the same amount of centimeters as you are weeks pregnant and I was only about 35 1/2 cm yesterday (I was 39 weeks, 2 days pregnant). So they did an ultrasound to make sure the baby was still growing and the amniotic fluid level was OK. Everything was perfectly fine and the numbers dropped because he dropped down in preparation for birth. I am about 4 cm dilated now so only 6 more to go! This last week I have been having less contractions than I had for a long time, but after yesterday, they picked up in intensity and frequency. I am hoping that they will be working and soon I will hold our son in my arms instead of my tummy!
Sean and I were able to go on a date together last night to watch "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." It was a good movie, although rather long, and it was nice to spend some time together before this little one comes. Tyler stayed with Aunt Jo and Uncle Tom and had a great time, but unfortunately threw up several times last night. So, I would appreciate prayers that Tyler would feel better and that Sean and I don't get whatever he had before this baby is born. I will keep you all updated on any progress and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment