Friday, January 2, 2009

And..........

Still waiting! Really waiting isn't so bad when you don't have a houseful of people who are asking you every 10 minutes if you are having any contractions or if that baby is going to be born. Well, he just isn't ready yet and if he were, he would have already been here! He is happy in his warm little swimming pool where I take care of his every need and he doesn't have to worry about a thing. He is not ready to face this windy, cold Laramie winter, and I can't say I blame him. I am not sure I want to go outside right now either! If I had a hot tub to sit in all day, I might choose that option as well! One thing I am sure of, he will come and another is that he won't do it before he is ready!

2 comments:

oncearunner said...

He will definitely come...eventually! :) Hang in there!
katie

The Bryans said...

Indeed! He WILL come! If one thing, you are getting ONE lesson in patience through this little boy! Yikes :) Hang in there!