Thursday, January 15, 2009

Better late than never!

With all the excitement of a new baby around here, I realized I never posted any Christmas pictures. We had a great time with lots of family over Christmas. This is our family pre-Weston.
We went swimming with the Bennett cousins and Tyler told me he would keep his eyes open coming down the slide. Even after I showed him the picture, he was still adamant that his eyes were in fact open!

Notice the mountain of presents behind him. It truly was incredible how many presents there were. And most of them were for the kids. Needless to say, they had a blast opening them.

The hulk hands were a huge hit (literally!)

Have you ever seen such patient kids waiting to open their stockings?


Even though my grandma threatened me with life and limb if I came to her house before Weston came, I went anyway. I couldn't miss out on seeing all my cousins and all their kids! Here are all the great grand kids together on the couch. We are missing Brogan, but the rest of them are there and they barely fit. By next Christmas, Muzzy is going to have to get a bigger couch! Three more for sure will be added, and who knows, maybe more!




Tyler got a "batman" scooter from Grandma and Grandpa and he love love loves it! He rides it all over the house and keeps asking when it is going to get nice so he can ride it outside. His friend Cody also got one for Christmas and they are planning a day of riding whenever their moms will agree that it is indeed nice enough. Unfortunately winter lasts a long time around here:-(

1 comment:

The Bryans said...

Cute pictures! That's a LOT of kids on one couch! :)