Thursday, January 22, 2009

Two Weeks

Weston is already two weeks old and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Or how fast he is growing! He weighed 8 lbs 4 oz at his dr's appointment on Tues and was 21 inches long! I am so thankful he is growing well, but I feel like I am losing my newborn too fast:-( As you can see, he is already a Pokes fan and attended his first UW basketball game on the 14th. I am sure it is just the first of many to come!
There is nothing I love more than these three!

Tyler is still doing very well with the adjustment to big brotherhood and loves to hold Weston. He is a big helper for me as well. He has done so much better than I expected and he even keeps asking me when we are going to have more babies. He says he wants three and even told people at Gem City yesterday that I had another baby in my tummy! I do not, however, have another baby in my tummy! Two is enough for me right now!

And here is a picture of our family (thanks Ben!). God has been so good to us and has blessed us richly. Weston is more than worth the wait!

No comments: