This was fun! Enjoy learning more about my pregnacy!
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? I was at home.
2- Who was with you? Tyler was here but he was taking a nap at the time. Other than that, I was alone.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I took a home pregnancy test. We had been trying for a long time and it was my second month of being on Clomid.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I was shocked! I had taken so many negative tests that I could hardly believe this one was positive. I was also very scared as I had had several miscarriages in the past.
5- Your Husbands reaction? I called him right away and he was very excited and reassured me that whatever happened, it was God's will.
6- Who was the first person you told? Sean and then our parents.
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes.
8-Was everybody happy for you? Yes, very happy. We had been trying since Dec 2006.
9- Did you go out and celebrate? I honestly don't remember what we did.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Not at first, but as I got closer to 20 weeks, I decided that I did want to know.
11- What was the sex? Boy.
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes.
13- If yes, who? The wonderful people at Gem City Bone and Joint even though I didn't work there anymore.
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? No, but I didn't get very many as everyone knew this was my second boy and I already had a ton of clothes.
15- How much weight did you gain? 15 lbs
16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? Yes.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Not a lot, but I did get some.
18- What did you crave the most? Nothing really. I remember one time when I really wanted a cherry slushie, but that is the only thing.
19- Did you crave anything crazy? No.
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I don't think anything really did.
21- Were you married at the time? Of Course!
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No, none at all.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? At home I think. I had so many contractions leading up to labor, I am not totally sure when my labor started. But I was either at home or in the doctor's office.
24- Did your water break? No. I was fully dilated and then the doctor broke it. Weston was born minutes later.
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Sean. He rushed home from work and took me in.
26- Did you go early or late? 3 days late by the doctor's calculations. On my due date according to my calculations.
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Sean (who actually got to deliver him), Dr. Klingler, my nurse Susan, and Katie Ruff.
28- Was it video taped? No, it all happened so fast that I didn't even have time to think about video taping it.
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? No and I didn't want any.
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural.
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? I couldn't believe it was over so quickly and I was so happy to be able to finally hold my baby.
32- How big was the baby(s)? 7lb 2 oz and 19 1/4 inches long.
33- Did your Husband cry? No, but he was pretty happy all the same.
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Weston John
35-Did the name have any significance to you? We just liked Weston and John is a family name on my side.
36-Does the baby's name fit? Yes, I can't imagine calling him anything else.
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? None at all. He is very healthy.
38- How old is your baby today? 19 days.
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Not sure, according to my son, I already have another one in my tummy:-)
40- If you could would you do it all over again? Absolutely! I love the whole experience and Weston is the best baby anyone could ever ask for!
I tag Kristen, Jo, and whoever else wants to do it!
1 comment:
Fun! I like the "according to my son..." you will have to get used to saying "according to my oldest son..." now!! :)
Post a Comment