
Tyler's life has changed. He is no longer the only child who gets all the attention from both mom and dad and whoever else happens to be around. And he is doing great with the change so far! He loves his little brother and makes a point to tell everyone that whenever he can. Of course, we have had family around a lot and they have been paying a lot of attention to Tyler too, but so far, I have to say that the transition to big brotherhood has been a pretty easy one for my Tyler.

Grandma and Grandpa were able to come down for only a day, but they said it was worth it to meet their new little grandson. Hopefully we will be able to spend some more time with them before too long.

Two boys in towels. I laid Tyler a little way away from Weston, but he insisted on being right next to him so he could see his "cute little face."

Weston is a very alert baby for one so young. He will stay awake for over an hour at a time and just look around. He does sometimes like to have a paci, but often he just likes to look and look at this new world of which he is now a part. We have had some long nights, but it is all worth it to be able to spend some time one on one with this new little life. He is a little snuggler and has been sleeing in bed with us (something I said I would never do). But last night, I put him to bed in his bassinet
awake at 11 pm and he went to sleep and slept until 2:30 am. I fed him and put him back in his bassinet and he slept until 6:15 this morning. Now I could get used to that:-)

He is eating great and on Friday, he was already back to birth weight! I have a feeling now he is heavier than that. I have truly been blessed with two amazing boys!
2 comments:
Congratulations again! He is SO adorable! I am glad Tyler is taking big brotherhood so well!
Congratulations.. I am so excited for your family. What a handsom little baby. He is adorable. I love the name also!
Post a Comment